Thursday, March 11, 2010

Today was the Brownfield Style show and Ilya was asked to model for Heartfelt Design. She modeled two cute dresses! In her second dress she modeled with Colt (my sister Meggan's son) who was in a matching outfit (in pattern only, not a dress!) Here is Ilya on stage...this is the dress she modeled with Colt and Meggan.
She just wanted to play with Colt!


This is the first dress she modeled.






Finally got a video of Ilya standing all by herself! I was beginning to think I would never get it on film because every time I would grab for the camera she would already be in the air or would see the camera and crawl toward me. Needless to say - Patience is golden and Perseverance is key!








2 comments:

  1. They both look adorable..cute cute outfits!Love the boots!! Did you get to keep the outfits? My Briley would always squat & play, easier to get up & go that way! I was pretty bad at the video thing, regret that now, but I guess what I do have is better than not having any!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I posted this earlier came back to see I forgot to put in the little code!

    ReplyDelete