Thursday, February 11, 2010

I just talked to my good friend Paige and she had me watch a video called cardboard testimonies and it reminded me of a song and video that I love! I thought I would go ahead and share it on here.



And here is the video that Paige had me watch:




In the book of Daniel, God is referred to as "The Ancient of Days."

"Every day the sun rises by God's permission. He never had a wink of sleep, and nothing has been hidden from His sight. God has been God through every single day of your heritage. If you're dealing with some ancient ruins, He was there when they first crumbled. He knows every detail. He knows exactly how you've been affected, and His expertise is reconstruction. After all Christ was a carpenter by trade. Nothing has ever been allowed to crumble in a Christian's life or heritage that God is unable to reconstruct and use." (Beth Moore, Breaking Free (the updated edition))

Psalms 78: 1-8
O my people, hear my teaching;
listen to the words of my mouth.
I will utter hidden things, things from
of old-
what we have heard and known,
what our fathers have told us.
We will not hide them from their
children;
we will tell the next generation
the praiseworthy deeds of the Lord,
his power, and the wonders he has
done.
He decreed statutes for Jacob
and established the law in Israel,
which he commanded our forefathers
to teach their children,
so the next generation would know them,
even the children yet to be born,
and they in turn would tell their
children.
Then they would put their trust in God
and would not forget his deeds
but would keep his commands.
They would not be like their forefathers-
a stubborn and rebellious generation,
whose hearts were not loyal to God,
whose spirits were not faithful to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment